08 October 2007

Fall staples...

As Fall approaches (as when every Fall approaches), I get super-nervous about how I'm going to stay warm. If you know me, you know that I'm always cold and that I absolutely DREAD cold weather. I have been known to wear winter coats and not even realize how hot I'm getting until I feel like I'm about to pass out. Sweet, huh?

This season, I got a head start on a few nice staples to my impending Fall/Winter wardrobe. Of course, they all happened to be awesome deals.

My mom got these for me a couple months ago at DSW on a serious sale. They are BCBG and she got them for something obscene like 70% or 80% off of the already marked down price. Scoooore!


I scored this cutie at Aeropostale, of all places. We barely ever go in there anymore, because their stuff is basically the same handful of rehashed patterns every season. Luckily, I saw this, AND IT WAS $10! Oh, how I love gray/dark/black denim washes!
These...are the best. I love Express, but I love it most during their quarterly sales. These are The Editor Pant in Premiere Stretch with a flared leg. I haven't worn flare leg anything in ages, but goddamn do these pants look hot with the BCBG pumps.

Now I need to find some new shirts, sweaters, and jackets on the cheap!

No comments: